Studio Voltaire Benefactors Scheme
Benefactors of Studio Voltaire play a vital role in supporting the work of the organisation, from the commission- ing of new works to the development of our renowned education and studio programmes. Membership costs from just £45 per year, and in return, Benefactors can access an exclusive programme of events both at the gallery and offsite, along with regular newsletters, and advance offers on limited edition prints and portfolios. Benefactor’s at Supporter and Patron level also receive additional benefits such as exclusive dinners and a choice of an exceptional limited edition.
To find out more about joining the scheme, please contact Emily Marsh on firstname.lastname@example.org or (0)207 622 1294
We invite you to join our benefactors scheme at one of five levels:
|Programme Patron||From £2,500/£2,250*|
*Pay Annual Fee by Standing Order and save 10% on joining the scheme
As a benefactor of Studio Voltaire, your generosity will play an active role in the future development of the organisation and its public programmes. To mark how highly we value your support, we can offer:
- Special invitations to exclusive on-site performances and events, as well as privately hosted off-site events, offering the chance to join private exhibition tours, studio visits and talks throughout the year.
- Acknowledgement on all publications and our website.
- Invitations to join exhibiting artists at previews of all exhibitions.
- 10% discount on all Studio Voltaire prints and editions.
- 20% discount on all Studio Voltaire publications.
- Regular updates on our forthcoming exhibitions, gallery discussions and special events.
- Advance offers of Studio Voltaire portfolios and other special editions and exclusive early access to House of Voltaire.
In addition, for Programme Patron, Patron and Supporter levels:
- An exceptional limited edition produced by a leading international artist.
- Special invitation to an exclusive dinner hosted by Studio Voltaire or its partners.
- Acknowledgement on the ‘Thank You’ board in the entrance of the gallery.
- Studio Voltaire’s gallery space offers a beautiful environment to entertain guests. The space will be available for an event at a 25% discount on up to two occasions per annum.
- Complimentary publications and other selected merchandise.
- Programme Patrons can also play a direct role in supporting a particular project, commission or programme, with the opportunity to have closer relationship with the organisation and project artists.
Anthony J Berowne
Bilge Ogut-Cumbusyan & Haro Cumbusyan
Michael and Philippa Bradley
Vanessa & Jonathan Curry
Federico Castro Debernardi
Herald St, London
Alison Jacques & Michael Conway
Valeria and Gregorio Napoleone
Alex Sainsbury and Elinor Jansz
Henry Zarb and Marie Elena Angulo
and those who wish to remain anonymous
Founding Corporate Patron
(APFEL) A Practice For Everyday Life
Arnold & Henderson
Baker and McKenzie
Fletcher Gallery Services
Collection Native Informant
Paolo and Aud Cuniberti
Tania and Fares Fares
High House Gallery
Maureen Paley, London
Sadie Coles HQ, London
Iwan and Manuela Wirth
Margherita Scassa Anselmetti
Penny Mason and Richard Sykes
and those who wish to remain anonymous
“Studio Voltaire has become one of the most energising spaces in London. Its ad-hoc approach and knack for spotting young talent makes it a formidable presence on the city’s art scene.”
“Studio Voltaire is a vital organisation that provides a unique platform for artists and projects that might otherwise remain homeless. Their programmes are required viewing for anyone interested in visual culture."
Matthew Higgs, Director, White Columns, New York
“A unique gallery with a fresh and exciting programme of shows, events and performances. I cherish the support they provide to international young talents through their studio programme and the opportunities they give younger artists to exhibit their works with loose boundaries. The contribution they make with such limited resources is admirable and the energy of the space is unique. There is a real sense of freedom, potential and infinite possibility that I felt the first time I walked in, and that made me want to be part of it.”
Valeria Napoleone, Patron and Collector
“Studio Voltaire has spearheaded the recent renaissance of London's vibrant history of alternative spaces. Anticipating the exciting new leadership at spaces such as Chisenhale Gallery and The Showroom. Studio Voltaire has become a South London lightning rod for artists, curators, critics and collectors.”
Stuart Comer, Curator – Film, Tate Modern
“Studio Voltaire is in Clapham, William Wilberforce used to live in Clapham, I'd like to have met him. And I'd like to have known Lavender Hill when Lavender was grown there... But at least I have witnessed the amazing goings on at Studio Voltaire... a veritable hotbed of outrageous, ground breaking, inventive art!'”
Spartacus Chetwynd, artist